FLYBACKS 4 SALE
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you visit this site to read or download information, our servers will automatically collect and store the following information about your visit. It's important to note that this is common with almost ever modern website you visit today:
- IP address from which you access this site;
- Type of browser and operating system used to access this site;
- Date and time you accessed this site;
- Internet address of the web site from which you linked to this site;
- Country and state from which you access this site;
- Pages you visit and the information you request; and
- Search terms used to get to this web site from an external search engine.
This information does not identify you personally. We do not store any personal identifiers. The information collected is part of a systems log file, and is only used internally for site management purposes.
This information is primarily collected to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of this site, and to help us make this site more useful to visitors.
If You Send Us Personal Information
You do not have to provide personal information to visit this website. If you choose to provide personal information, such as by sending an e-mail, submitting a form, or filling out a questionnaire or guestbook, we will use the information you provide to respond to you.
Never send sensitive information, such as your credit card numbers, via e-mail. It is possible that during transmission of your e-mail this information may be intercepted by a third party. We cannot guarantee its safety while in transit.
We use personally identifiable information to further our customer's protection and to provide better service. This may be to correct broken links that you have identified or provide additional information that you have requested.
We may transfer personal information to a third party only in the following cases:
- To a company that is contracted to assist us with specific services, including electronic commerce or donations, and which agrees not to sell or use personal information for other purposes;
- To legal authorities if we suspect that you are attempting to change or otherwise damage this web site, or you are using it in violation of Federal or local laws;
- or to Congress or a court in response to a subpoena.
Links to Other Sites
For site security and to ensure this service remains available to all users, this server employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this site are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.